1. Our very own Behrouz Hariri plays host to the newly founded Toronto chapter of Creative Mornings. See the first lecture here.
2. Andrew showed off the one-minute elevator pitch video that won Rocketr $1,000 from ITbusiness.ca
3. The team fawned over temporary tattoos from Tattly, founded by Tina Roth Eisenberg (who operates under the prominent moniker Swiss Miss).
4. Satish shared some fascinating info he learned about the future of mobile technology in Canada (did you know that only three carriers can survive in economies of scale?)
5. I got the chance to complete the Clifton Strengths Finder over the break and was really taken by the results. Author Tom Rath suggests we need to capitalize on our strengths instead of dwelling on weaknesses.
6. Gabe is working on another mobile app in his spare time and the team got a sneak peak.